Sunday 27 March 2011

Things I think but dont (always) say

Your mother's cooking is disgusting.
And I would take relationship advice from you why????
Me saying you dont look fat in that is not going to change how you look or the level of your self esteem , only eating less and therapy can help you.
I am in therapy because you are not.
If you tell me to calm down when I am angry the angry doesn't go away its just going to come bursting out somewhere else - maybe I have a right to be angry.
Funnily enough the reason I pay more to travel business class is so that i dont have to share a bathroom with 200 people, eat extra bad sandwiches not of my choice, have no place to put my hand luggage and be jostled forward by you when the plane is disembarking
Short people dont want you to touch them on the head they think you should concentrate on not being so clumsy
Clearly your main value add to the universe is to be decorative so shut-up so I dont have to listen to your meaningless drivel and be decorative
I dont like pasta - its whole purpose is to feed alot of people with a tiny bit of good stuff (sauce) thinly covering a whole pile of tasteless just cooked rubbery stuff
Money is not the root of all evil - jealousy, greed and envy of people with money def breeds a little evil
I wish people got married in private and we were only invited to the reception - am bored of being a witness to a contract I dont understand, that has no clear terms, and no obvious breach clause.
Lawyers defend pedophiles,  rapists, thieves and politicians - is there anything else to say
The purpose of insurance companies is to scare you out of your money when you have some and then fight you to the death when they are supposed to give you a little back

No comments:

Post a Comment